At the Roadshow, An Phat Holdings’ Board of Directors met and discussed with investors to introduce the potential of APH stock as well as sharing information about the business situation, activities and upcoming development plans before officially listing on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange on July 28.
Currently, An Phat Holdings owns three listed companies, namely Hanoi Plastics Joint Stock Company (Ticker symbol: NHH) and An Phat Bioplastics Joint Stock Company (Ticker symbol: AAA) and many other member companies. , An Phat Holdings (APH) has over the past twenty years created a closed business ecosystem that allows the maximum exploitation of available products and services with 15 member companies.
Speaking at Roadshow APH, Mr. Dinh Xuan Cuong – Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of An Phat Holdings said: “In order for APH shares to have high liquidity and transparency, we are now officially listing stocks of An Phat Holdings (Ticker Symbol: APH) on the HoSE – the largest and prestigious stock exchange. Hopefully, listing on HoSE will help us open up the opportunities to mobilise capital and finding great cooperation partners in the coming time.”
Listing stock on HoSE is the first step of An Phat Holdings to mobilise capital for the first compostable material manufacturing plant in Vietnam that will provide sufficient material for both domestic and international market. In addition, thank to the compostable material manufacturing plant, APH will have self-supply in raw materials, save production costs about 30 or subsidiaries while the parent company still enjoys a gross profit margin of 25-30% of this project.
The construction of the plant is expected to start at the beginning of 2021 at Hai Phong, with an 18-month construction period, completed by 2022, with a capacity of 20.000 tons per year. When the plant comes into operation, the profit from compostable products is expected to rise from 10% currently to about 40 – 50% in APH’s packaging revenue.
After Q&A session, investors were answered questions regarding the growth strategy, profit margins of each segment, especially the plan to construct compostable material manufacturing plant. In the context that the demand for bioplastics continues to increase in many industries, the construction of AnBio compostable material plant is determined to be a strategic move, creating a breakthrough development for APH.
In 2019, APH’s consolidated revenue and profit after tax increased impressively at VND 9,513 billion and VND 712 billion, equivalent to 19% and 305% compared to the same period in 2018. The successful IPO auctioned 4,3 million shares, equivalent to 3% of the stake, helped APH raised VND 215.08 billion. After the IPO, the company was valued at over VND 6,600 billion.
In 2020, APH plans to issue 20 million new shares, equivalent to 14% of the outstanding shares. APH also targets revenue and net profit of VND 12 trillion and VND 650 billion. In the long term, APH’s driving force will come from compostable products by investing in the construction of the plant. The total capital needed for AnBio compostable material manufacturing plant is over USD70 million. The company seeks to raise about 80% of the needed capital in 2020 while the remaining 20% will be raised next year mainly from commercial loans or straight bonds.
With the expansion of production scale, positive cash flow forecast, transparent information and good credit history, APH looks forward to cooperating with strategic investors in the coming time.
PR DEPARTMENT – AN PHAT HOLDINGS
PR Executive: Le Minh Duc
Mobile: 096 8325 393
Thanks and Best regards.